A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Galindo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galindo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galindo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Galindo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Galindo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Jabrica Galindo MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana J. Galindo practice?
- Dr. Diana Galindo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Diana Galindo practices Geriatric Medicine near Weston, FL.