A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Galindo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Galindo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Galindo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galindo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diana Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana J. Galindo practice?
Dr. Diana Galindo practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Weston, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diann Galindo, Dr. Deanne Galindo, Dr. Dianna Galindo, Dr. Deana Galindo, Dr. Diane Galindo, Dr. Deanna Galindo