A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Galindo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Galindo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galindo
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Galindo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Galindo graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Galindo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Jabrica Galindo MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana J. Galindo practice?
- Dr. Diana Galindo has 1 office location.
- Dr. Diana Galindo practices Geriatric Medicine near Weston, FL.