A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Ghelber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Ghelber, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Ghelber, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghelber graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ghelber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Ghelber MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diana Ghelber practice?
- Dr. Diana Ghelber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Ghelber practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.