Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by khalid on Jul 28th, 2015

Excellent care. May god bless this kind doctor who is helping people like me.

by sally on May 18th, 2015

good to know kind and old school doctors exist nowadays. she was sweet, gentle and kind. Appreciate her patience and kindness.

by Ben on May 5th, 2015

Very good doctor who listens and recommends only what is needed. Felt very comfortable under her care.

Apr 13th, 2015

love this doctor

If you suffer from depression read this show details If you suffer from depression read this
by Emma kathrin on Apr 5th, 2015

If you are suffering from depression than I strongly recommend this psychiatrist.this is with all honestly the best psychatrist I have ever been to and I have been to so many I have been barreling with depression for years and tried so many medications (which I had horrible side effects) such as weight gain dizziness had a hard time functioning.with the tms therapy and the teaching of the mi fullness that dr ghelber has roughy be I was able to start working again and even open my own businesses.

by robbie on Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr.Diana was gentle, kind and efficient. iam happy with her services and hope to continue to get better under her guidance.

meets expectations show details meets expectations
by patty on Mar 11th, 2015

Dr.Ghelber was smart,professional and to the point in her interaction and diagnosis. She fully met my expectations as a doctor and hope to follow her advice and solve my issues.

Professional show details Professional
Mar 5th, 2015

I just had my first visit. She was kind, friendly, professional and made me feel confident in her care. I will be seeing her again in ten days.

stress related issues show details stress related issues
by jibrael on Feb 24th, 2015

She was great and very helpful in suggesting appropriate medication and techniques to overcome my problems related to stress.

Eh show details Eh
by Cyr on Feb 5th, 2015

Getting an appointment, getting into the room, and getting the right meds are simple enough. It's just that interactions with Dr. Ghelber seem incredibly impersonal. You're charged $150 for a diagnosis as well as 45 minutes of "psychotherapy" when you might be in there for a solid 15 minutes max. It leaves much to be desired for a broke high school student, I can tell you that much. I had to get a part time job just to help balance out the cost of meds along with everything else; bear in mind, I am not insured.

by geraldine rogers on Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Ghelber was the first only doctor who has made me feel comfortable and not embarrassed about myself. She is an excellent listener and highly recommended if one needs to really talk their heart out and be assured of a kind ear.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by DELICIA on Oct 1st, 2014

Met Dr.Ghelber regarding my anxiety disorder and she turned out to be warm, understanding and pleasant. Really very happy with the treatment so far.

help with ADHD show details help with ADHD
by ADRIANA on Jul 10th, 2014

My nephew was diagnosed with ADHD and we chose Dr. Ghelber after much research and recommendation. She turned out to be the right choice and we have great expectations from her.

PTSD TREATMENT show details PTSD TREATMENT
by susan on Jun 30th, 2014

Having gone through some traumatic experiences in life, i was never sure if someone could really help me. Dr. Ghelber has changed all that by providing a comforting, supportive shoulder to lean on. She listens and helps you cope with whatever seems to be troubling you that day. She has so far been my favorite doctor.

TERRIFIC DOCTOR show details TERRIFIC DOCTOR
by WENDY K on Jun 26th, 2014

Dr. Ghelber is the most terrific doctor one can go to with their problems. She listens with utmost attention and picks up the actual things that are bothering you and lays them on the table so that one gets the right perspective on things. I have found her sessions till now very satisfactory. The progress under her care has been great for me.

help with stress related issues show details help with stress related issues
by Walter on Jun 23rd, 2014

i went to Dr.Ghelber to get help for my job stress related health issues. She seemed to understand my problems and advised me on ways that could help me deal with my issues in a very effective manner. I have been put on anti anxiety meds for now and asked to do some simple meditation and exercises to help cope with stress and not panic when it all overwhelms me. Dr. Ghelber has been extremely kind and patient with me. She really is a godsend.

Most honest & caring doctor and staff show details Most honest & caring doctor and staff
by Kathy on Jun 6th, 2014

From the moment the appointment coordinator returned my call, I felt a sense of being welcomed. Her tone of voice and words were caring and comforting. I had called around to probably 8 other psychiatrists and I either did not get a phone call back or the office staff sounded like they definitely did not want to be working there. I was not aware of the level of advanced treatments they offer but I was fulling informed! When I met with Dr. Ghelber, she made me feel comfortable the moment I sat down. I was impressed with her compassion, non-judgmental. She is one of a kind in that the doctor will spend time with you, and not kick you out of her office. Highly recommended, trust me I have been to many psychiatrist and never was so pleased!

help with depression show details help with depression
by amelia on May 25th, 2014

Dr. Diana with her soft and lilting accent has become a beacon of hope for me. She has made me realize that living with depression is tough but not impossible. Though I still have lot of issues to work through, Dr. Diana has given me the confidence to make some amount of headway towards positivity.

GOOD DOC show details GOOD DOC
by Melanie on May 14th, 2014

I had been looking for a good, patient doctor to talk to about my issues and then I ended up going to Dr. Ghelber. She was just what I needed. Would like to continue my sessions with her and then post a detailed review. So far, so good.

effective treatment show details effective treatment
by Romaine on May 8th, 2014

I went to Dr. Ghelber after reading a lot about her work and experience. She is calm, to the point and does what is needed. I took advice from her for my anxiety related issues and she put me on meds. She also gave me tips on how to recognize and control my panic attacks. The meds and tips are helping me immensely to improve.

great doctor show details great doctor
by Lily Roseline on May 6th, 2014

Initially, I was a little hesitant to talk about my problems. Dr. Dana turned out to be an amazingly patient listener. She was attentive and empathetic. After a few sessions with her i feel much better and have found a good friend in the kind doctor. May her tribe increase.

reliable doctor show details reliable doctor
by Emma on Apr 21st, 2014

I had a long lasting problem, suffered from mental disorders and depressions, nothing could help. I found Dr. Ghelber a compassionate and highly professional specialist, she provided me with treatment that has helped me best so far. I've been visiting her for 3 months. Emma.

Good impression show details Good impression
Apr 2nd, 2014

This was my first time at Dr. Ghelber's office and I was happy with her attitude and professionalism. G.

by Sheila H. on Mar 6th, 2014

She is very attentive, she actually listened to me and my problems. It was my third and last visit.

quick and effective care show details quick and effective care
by Paul on Jan 15th, 2014

I enjoyed visiting this doctor, and I've enjoyed the results so far. Was there two weeks ago, she gave me a small dose of medicine to treat my depression fast and said to return for a follow up visit. There has been a great change.

Dec 9th, 2013

The treatment I've been through helped me a great deal, my depression is over now. First time in two years since I started taking medications I feel I don't need it anymore and now I'm gradually stopping taking them. Dr. Ghelber has supported me all the way, she is the best specialist I've seen so far.

exceeded my expectations show details exceeded my expectations
Nov 9th, 2013

I've just finished a 35 session transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment guided by Dr. Ghelber and it helped me a lot. Dr. Ghleber is the first specialist who found the right approach to my problem as medicine did not work well for me before. The magnetic stimulation was the only way to make things better and it worked indeed.

helpful professional treatment show details helpful professional treatment
by Dana on Oct 25th, 2013

Dr. Ghelber is amazing and I found her very helpful professionally through the treatment course. We've tried several medicines after she found what was best for me, and there has been a change for the good. I have normally spent around 20-30 minutes waiting for an appointment which, basically, is the only thing I didn't like. Her office feels like home, friendly environment, and the office staff were OK.

Eating disorders and depression show details Eating disorders and depression
Sep 27th, 2013

I'm happy about nearly every part of the treatment, except for sometimes it's hard to make appointments and I need to call in advance. I've received medications against depression and eating disorders, started to go through some change already. still can't say I'm totally OK but I'm on the way to improvement. Depression became less of an issue, and so are the eating disorders. I like to visit the clinic, the office environment is very nice and Dr. Ghelber is very nice too.

Sep 19th, 2013

This is my second year with Dr. Ghelber, I've been visiting her to take care of my depression. Medication didn't work for me and she has been applying transcranial magnetic stimulation which has helped me a great deal. It's a one hour session every day for seven weeks, and the effect is amazing. Dr. Ghelber is amazing too, I really enjoyed my visits though I feel that now I might not need it anymore.

Effective show details Effective
by Nika Lore on Sep 4th, 2013

Her treatment is effective. I had anxiety issues, tried other medicine before, nothing ever helped. It's been like this for years and now I've had this one visit, Dr. Ghelber gave me an infusion of Ketamine and it worked amazingly. I'm going through a big change now.

Aug 9th, 2013

This is the second time I visit Dr. Ghelber: I visited her 4 years ago, then had a break for personal reasons and came back now. I've been suffering for years from eating disorders and occasional depressions. I've had several meetings and it seems good so far, I only had issues booking an appointment but eventually it has been settled up.

Forced Hospitalization show details Forced Hospitalization
by Tay on Aug 5th, 2013

I had been under Dr Ghelber's care for a little over a year. At first, I thought she was a Godsend. She seemed to really understand what I was going through. But then it seemed like she got tired of seeing me. After admitting me to the IOP program at Baylor, I went in for a routine check in. After asking me a few questions, I was admitted to the hospital against my will, even though I was not a threat to myself or others according to the admitting hospital. My words were twisted to make it seem like I was homicidal & suicidal and because that was reported to the hospital by Dr Ghelber, they insisted on holding me for a week. My husband tried talking to Dr Ghelber to get the situation straightened out and she basically started screaming at him that it was none of his business and he had no right to question her actions. I was constantly threatened to be sent to the state hospital. I had been doing well in IOP and was scheduled to graduate that week, but apparently, since I answered two questions with "I don't know", she deemed me homicidal and suicidal. After I was out, she did not check on me until almost a month or two later and that was only to see if I wanted to schedule an appointment. I politely refused. Like I said, I truly trusted Dr Ghelber in the beginning. I thought she was the answer to my prayers. But the last experience I had with her has ruined the trust I have with future psychiatrist. I have yet to find one that I trust, because I have that constant fear of being imprisoned against my will. So tread lightly with her.

Found common language show details Found common language
by Lauretta Denn on Jul 14th, 2013

I found common language with this doctor and I really appreciate her professionalism. It's been some time since I started my visits and I'm feeling I've been through a huge change, I am a different person now.

Annie show details Annie
Jul 2nd, 2013

Based on my diagnosis Dr. Ghelber has recommended me a 35 session treatment and for which I've never felt sorry about. It's something new I've never tried before - called transcranial magnetic stimulation. A 7 week long procedure, 5 sessions per week. Quite long but it's worth it. I liked it because it's a natural method without medications and without side effects (since I'm sensitive to medication I'm very careful about it, so this one was perfect for me).

by Leo J on Jun 10th, 2013

I felt a huge change after a single treatment. In a nutshell - came in depressed, walked out happy. Thanks, Dr. Ghelber.

May 19th, 2013

Dr. Ghelber is very attentive and I was happy with her service. I hope all my issues will be resolved and I won't need any treatment again, but if I ever do I'll certainly go to her. Besides spending some time looking for a parking place, everything was divine.

Satisfied show details Satisfied
by Amalia L. on Apr 27th, 2013

I personally liked the way they treated me, the staff was very nice and polite, I had no issues waiting for the appointment for too long. This is not my first time at Dr. Ghelber and I am quite satisfied with her, the way she follows me up and takes care of any problem I bring up.

Mar 19th, 2013

I am very happy with Dr. Ghelber's treatment: she is sincere, professional and caring, she took very serious attention of every word I was saying. I will surely come back to her if I'll ever have to.

Feb 28th, 2013

I have been having this issue for a long time till I reached Dr. Ghelber. She is amazing. This is getting a whole lot better now, I'm still in progress but I can already tell my condition is getting better.

Someone that really listened to me show details Someone that really listened to me
Feb 22nd, 2013

I had a diagnosis for a long time. She really listened to me. Ran some tests and found something completely different. I am a different person

Absolutely amazing show details Absolutely amazing
by Barry M. on Jan 30th, 2013

I attended Dr. Ghelber's office several times after losing all hope with other doctors and now I can tell there is a change for good.

Excellent treatment and attitude comparing show details Excellent treatment and attitude comparing
by Kate Cord on Jan 18th, 2013

to specialists I've visited in the past. I had issues for quite some time and it got a lot better now. Thanks Dr. Ghelber.

Thank's Dr.Ghelber show details Thank's Dr.Ghelber
Sep 24th, 2012

I recommend Dr.Ghelber.She took care of me in a very good and sincere manner. I feel better since she became my doctor.

had problems with my daughter for a very long time show details had problems with my daughter for a very long time
Jul 31st, 2011

She was treated by various doctors since early childhood and nothing helpedDr Ghelber managed to get her feel better. there is a huge change