A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Saari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Saari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Saari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saari graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Saari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Marie Saari MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Saari practice?
- Dr. Diana Saari has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Saari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shakopee, MN.
See Shakopee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.