A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Griffiths:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Griffiths is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffiths
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffiths Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffiths graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Griffiths has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Hansen Griffiths MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diana H. Griffiths practice?
- Dr. Diana Griffiths has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Griffiths practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.