A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Griffiths:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Griffiths is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffiths graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Griffiths has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
- Saint Agnes Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Hansen Griffiths MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Diana H. Griffiths practice?
- Dr. Diana Griffiths has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Griffiths practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor Mill, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.