Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Guerra
Dr. Diana Guerra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Guerra is affiliated with Ben Taub Hospital, St Luke's Episcopal Hospital and St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Guerra has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Diana Guerra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Charlene Flash
Houston, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Zohra Nooruddin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Houston, TX 0.01 mi14
Dr. Kamna Bansal
Houston, TX 0.01 mi11