A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Guerra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana M Guerra MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Diana Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Guerra practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.