A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerrero Betancourt
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero Betancourt graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Guerrero Betancourt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt MD is a female Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt practice?
- Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Walled Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Walled Lake Critical Care Practitioners and Walled Lake Pulmonologists.