A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerrero Betancourt
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerrero Betancourt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero Betancourt graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Guerrero Betancourt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt MD is a female Internist and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt practice?
- Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diana Guerrero Betancourt practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Walled Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Walled Lake Critical Care Practitioners and Walled Lake Pulmonologists.