Dr. Diana Guthaner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Guthaner?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015

Very happy with doc, staff

January 29th, 2015

I have had 6-7 appointments with Dr. Guthaner over as many years. Each time, the wait was ridiculously long. One time, I sat in the waiting room for 4 hours, dressed in an examination gown. The reason for the delay each time was that she takes care with each patient, but I have realized that this is the way that she runs her practices. There are always 5-6 people in the waiting room, even at 9 am! I think we are all so uncomfortable being only partially dressed, that no one feels able to stand up for themselves. Last time, after waiting for 2 hours, I simply walked out. Even if she is "the best", which is perhaps hyperbole, it is ridiculous that you need to take an entire day off work to have a basic mammogram. I'm done with her.

December 30th, 2010

Be careful; you can't always count on even reputable doctors.

I was seeing Dr. Guthaner for 16 years. I heard she was the best. She found a lump that she said was fibroid cystic and nothing to worry about. A little over a year later, I found out the exact same lump was cancer. I should have insisted on a 6 month follow-up and a biopsy. But I trusted the doctor and didn't know that I had to be more vigilant. If this ever happens to you, don't just believe Dr. Guthaner. Be in charge of your own diagnosis and get more information. Something I learned the hard way.

December 1st, 2016