inactive

Diana C Harris MD Patient Reviews

April 18th, 2015
She is the greatest. I went to her from 1992 until she retired. I credit her for giving me a quality of life that I thought was gone at age 55. I am still walking at age 77. May you have a long and happy retirement. THANK YOU!!!!

October 31st, 2014
Old patient
I used to visit Dr. Harris back in 2003-2006, then my insurance ran out so I was unable to see her. I have been able to maintain/control my disease by knowing what the triggers are. Dr. Harris thought me everything I needed to know, plus some. She is a very personal, professional and courteous doctor. She goes above and beyond for her patients. Now that I have insurance again I wish that she was seeing new patients again.

January 8th, 2010
She's kind of reserved but not unfriendly. She is a good doctor over all.

May 7th, 2008
Excellent physician
Very happy with this physician. She is a very thoughtful and considerate doctor who actually listens to what you say and spends the needed amount of time with you. Wish all physicians were this interested in their patients. She is definitely tops in her field.