A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Heard-Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Heard-Vaughn is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Heard-Vaughn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Heard-Vaughn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Heard-Vaughn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heard-Vaughn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana D. Heard-Vaughn practice?
Dr. Diana Heard-Vaughn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Flint, MI.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.