Dr. Diana Heard Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Diana Heard?

Posted on August 14th, 2014

Dr. Heard Vaughn has a very no-nonsense bedside manner. If you come to her with questions, it seems that she does her best to answer them in an informative, non-emotional way. The downside to her office is that there seems to be not a lot of communication between her and the staff.. ie a member of her staff called me at home about testing that had me worried, but the doctor later told me I didn't even need. If you are looking for someone to spend a lot of time with you, I'd say go elsewhere. If you are looking for getting in and getting out in a timely fashion and getting on with your day, this is definitely the place.

Not The Right Doctor For You Mommy!!

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Diana Heard-Vaughn presents with an extreme lack of professionalism and social maturity. She often has a very poor attitude accompanied with a terrible bedside manner. Dr. Heard-Vaughn often rushes time spent with patients and makes patient concerns no priority. She has extremely poor communication with her staff and her patients. Expect to often feel "in the dark" regarding your healthcare. Expect to have no procedures or expectations explained to you. Dr. Heard-Vaughn will schedule procedures/tests/ect without your knowledge or consent, often resulting in chaos. She will expect you to comply with her orders and will show no consideration for patient personal desires. I would highly recommend you find a different doctor to join you on your journey to momhood! Good luck mammas!

would not recommend

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I would not recommend Diana Heard-Vaughn for pregnancy, maybe if you’re going in for yearly check up it’s not a big deal but for pregnancy when you have to go monthly, then weekly I would say no. She does not spend much time with you, does not review results in timely manner and shows almost no interest in concerns held during pregnancy. She comes off as cold or possibly in a bad mood. This unfortunately resulted in me having to leave the office mid pregnancy to find a different doctor.

Posted on May 4th, 2011

I gave her very specific info on what was going on and that I needed help dealing with a cyst that I had for two years. It's been 3 weeks and NO answers. Her assistant called me one time and told me that my thyroid was "out of whack"...I knew that and told them that and THAT is not why I went in to see Dr. Heard Vaughn in the first place. Feel like im just being ignored. Never got another call and the assistant knew nothing. What a waste of my time!

Avoid this doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2008

From personal experience,she is the worst I have ever met.Wosrt bedside manner,lack of communication after tests and visit.Hefty Bill after a simple condition.Billing department a mess.I got bills for tests never done and others she never told me she was doing.No effort on her part to resolve the issue. Young and unexperienced.Avoid her if you wish to really don't want a doctor who will give you huge bills,stress to get those bills resolved.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017