A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Hodarnau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Hodarnau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Hodarnau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodarnau graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Hodarnau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Celesta Hodarnau MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana C. Hodarnau practice?
- Dr. Diana Hodarnau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diana Hodarnau practices Internal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pontiac Internists.