A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Hodarnau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Hodarnau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Hodarnau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodarnau graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Hodarnau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodarnau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana C. Hodarnau practice?
Dr. Diana Hodarnau practices Internal Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pontiac Internists.