A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Hsu is Excellent. Dr. Hsu has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diana Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana H. Hsu practice?
Dr. Diana Hsu practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Downey Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diann Hsu, Dr. Deanne Hsu, Dr. Dianna Hsu, Dr. Deana Hsu, Dr. Diane Hsu, Dr. Deanna Hsu