A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Hsu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Hui-Min Hsu MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana H. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Diana Hsu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Hsu practices Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Downey Internists.