A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Huston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Huston, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huston graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Huston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Arnouk Huston MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diana A. Huston practice?
- Dr. Diana Huston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Huston practices Pediatrics near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Hurst Pediatricians.