A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Ike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Ike, DDS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ike graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- LifeCare Hospitals of Pittsburgh, Inc.
- UPMC Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Ugo Ike DDS and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana U. Ike practice?
- Dr. Diana Ike has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Ike practices Internal Medicine near Wilkinsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.