A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Jao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Jao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Jao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jao graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Mateo Medical Center
- MedGeriatrics- VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana V Jao MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana V. Jao practice?
- Dr. Diana Jao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Jao practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Mateo Allergists, San Mateo Internists, and San Mateo Geriatric Doctors.