A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Jerez-Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Jerez-Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jerez-Martin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jerez-Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Jerez-Martin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Jerez-Martin graduated from Esc De Med `Juan N. Corpas`, Bogota, Colombia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Jerez-Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Patricia Jerez-Martin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diana P. Jerez-Martin practice?
- Dr. Diana Jerez-Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Jerez-Martin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Allergists and Tampa Pediatricians.