A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Johanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Johanson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Johanson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johanson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Johanson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana E. Johanson practice?
Dr. Diana Johanson practices Pediatrics near Amherst, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Northampton, MA.
See Amherst Pediatricians.