A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Johns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Johns has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ioannis Logaris Veterans Affairs Med Ctr
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Cordwell Johns MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana C. Johns practice?
- Dr. Diana Johns has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Johns practices Internal Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Internists.