A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Wolfson Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Diana Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Johnson practices Pediatrics near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Pediatricians.