A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Jose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Jose, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jose graduated from New York University.
Dr. Jose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Jose MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Jose practice?
- Dr. Diana Jose has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Jose practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.