Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Apr 19th, 2016

Absolutely poor service. Overall a course of 5 visits for a variety of symptoms she has spent a total of 20 mins , 4 mins per visit . Doesnt pay attention to patient symptoms, gets confused and finally prints out referrals or OTC medicines.

just ok show details just ok
Mar 3rd, 2016

Dr. Kao may be knowledgeable, but, every time I asked a question she would reply with, "Do you want me to send you to a specialist?" I asked about a mole. "Do you want to see a dermatologist?" I asked about headaches. "Do you want to see a Neurologist?" I began to wonder exactly what she treats.

by Amy on Aug 1st, 2014

Not a very caring doctor. Impatient and just spend few min for my visit and does not provide useful info to patient. Patient themselves needs to do research related to his/her own health issues.

Efficient, sharp, thorough show details Efficient, sharp, thorough
by Adam on Mar 11th, 2014

I've had several different doctors over the years and I have to say that Dr. Kao is one of the sharpest! She's efficient but thorough and to the point. She has called me with important results and things about my health and care. She's great! Thanks!

Apr 2nd, 2011

Dr. Kao was a very stubbon doctor who didn't care about patient's problems that much. She didn't listen closely to patient's medical history. Not a very caring doctor in my opinion.

Very Bright and Caring show details Very Bright and Caring
by DLD, Esq. on May 24th, 2010

Bright, personable, and caring MD. Thoughtful and easy referrals when a specialist is necssary. Rarely any waiting time. Lab work is adjacent to her office and immediate unscheduled appointments are OK. She's the best in my book!