A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Katt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Katt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Katt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Katt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Katt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
- Wamego City Hospital
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Kae Katt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana K. Katt practice?
- Dr. Diana Katt has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Katt practices Family Medicine near Alma, KS.
See Alma Primary Care Doctors.