Dr. Diana Kent Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Diana Kent?

August 8th, 2016

Patient and professional

I visited Prosser Memorial Hospital for an eye injury, and she did an excellent job patiently diagnosing and treating the injury. I really think she was thorough and professional .

March 4th, 2016

I love Dr Kent! She takes time to talk to you, and actually listens. She is so intelligent and if she doesn't know about something she finds out. Does her best to figure out the problem and fix it. Answers all your questions and speaks to you as a human being and not just another patient to get through and go on to the next one.

August 20th, 2012

Absolutely incompetent

She is always late. Rushed. Dresses and smells like an old hippie. Always sends out for multiple specialists, bloodwork. Demands it be from the lab of HER choice. Ordered meds that are listed as allergies on chart!!!!! She gets confused as to whom she is talking to or about over the phone. She lied about timeframes of a conversation we had. I will not go back nor recommend her. EVER

August 3rd, 2012

The office had to get her approval to accept me as a patient. Then another 2 weeks to get in. They sent me paperwork to fill out ahead of time and I was told to come in15 minutes early for the appointment. When I got there I had to refill out all forms again because they changed systems. Then I sat and waited and waited. After 45 minutes I left. If we are supposed to be courteous and come early then they should return the favor and let you know that they are running late.

September 7th, 2010

Dr.Kent is on an ego trip bigger than the state Texas. She insisted that I go for bloodwork over a holiday weekend.. I was in her office on a friday and back in in tuesday when i told her that I had not got the blood work she ORDERED done she began berated me, she yelled at me, and tried to make me feel her inferior for not getting the blood test she ordered. The only thing good about her is her front office help which may leave at any time. Dr. Kent has the bedside manner of the miltary policeand as an elderly women I object to being treated so discouteously. I wont be back.

December 29th, 2009

Dr. Kent is too rushed...almost as if she is still working in the emergency room still. She also likes to send you out for multiple specialists even on some of the most minor things...she's even said, "I don't do that." I've almost decided "What does she do?" She said she didn't have time to do a full physical on me that I had scheduled for that purpose...She was over 30 minutes late for my appt (I'd already been there 15 minutes early too)She said, "We don't have time for this." I said,"We would have if you'd been here at 10am." She hardly talked to me for the rest of the visit. I'm selecting a different doctor. I prefer Dr. Groskopp but she's usually very busy and booked and rumor is she's retiring soon. Too bad. She's good.

August 8th, 2016