Dr. Diana King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana King?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Diana King?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2017

Love Dr. King

I was hesitant to switch doctors after getting married, but my husband swore by Dr. King. I gave in and couldn't be happier. She is very knowledgeable and caring. I feel as if I'm cared for as if I were a part of her family.

May 1st, 2013

Excellent physician

I've always found Dr. King to be very attentive to any concerns or questions I might have and very thorough in assessing the issues.

May 11th, 2012

My health issues are great. I am being followed by several specialist. My last appointment I asked Dr. King when did she want to see me again. Her response was only if I need to increase my antidepressant. That made me feel like she didn't really want to follow me. I need at least a primary to watch my diabetes I know I am long over due for an appointment. Just not sure why that statement was said. Left me uncomfortable.

October 9th, 2011

Dr. King has an exceptional communication style, makes you feel comfortable as a patient to ask questions. She is fully present throughout the visit and gives you appropriate dedicated time to ensure all issues are addressed during your appointment. Its refreshing to have a Dr. that seems to genuinely enjoy seeing and helping patients.

August 27th, 2015