A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Koss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Koss is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Koss graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Koss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Beth Koss MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana B. Koss practice?
- Dr. Diana Koss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Koss practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.