A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Koss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Koss is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Koss graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Koss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Del E Webb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Beth Koss MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana B. Koss practice?
- Dr. Diana Koss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Koss practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Geriatric Doctors.