A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Koziupa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Koziupa is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koziupa
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Koziupa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Koziupa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koziupa graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Koziupa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Maria Koziupa MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Koziupa practice?
- Dr. Diana Koziupa has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Koziupa practices Psychiatry near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Psychiatrists.