Dr. Diana Koziupa Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Diana Koziupa?

October 23rd, 2017

not good

she is no longer at pf. she didn't follow protocal .she never weaned me off my meds. she caused me all kinds of side .. when i confroted with the problems I was having she didn't care all she said to me was ... do you want someone else... I yes .. she never said any thing to me not even sorry you feel that way .. she is very pushy... never want her again ... bad

December 12th, 2014

Awful.

I wish I could give 0 stars. Didn't listen to me at all. Wrong diagnosis and therefore wrong meds. Refused to listen when I said I was having side effects from meds, that they were no longer working. Spent maybe 5 minutes with me (15 minute med review appointment). Found out she is getting huge amounts of money from the company of the meds she was prescribing me.

November 14th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. K. has been a wonderful resource for my special needs son, who also suffers from chronic anxiety and panic attacks. Although her medicine-check visits are only 15 minutes in length, I've always felt that she truly cars for my son and is only a phone call away. She is always very prompt about returning any phone call I have made to her. Thank you, Dr. K for all you've done for our family. You have been a lifesaver, seriously.

August 22nd, 2012

Very GOOD!

My teen daughter was diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder at a very young age. We had functioned without medication as long as possible and came to Dr.Koziupa with great hesitation but knew we needed to try other options to help her progress. I have a close friend that works at Penn who recommended Dr.Koziupa. For a kid who is fearful and uncertain about every area of life, I found the doctor's "straight shooting, no messing around" personality to be just what was needed! When I expressed any concerns about medications and doses, I felt the doctor listened fully and took great caution and concern in working with us. Perhaps those with complaints need to understand what kind of doctor she is and that it's her specialty to figure out what the best remedy may be for the patient's progress. By all means, it may take trial and error to figure out what will work best, and for some, it may be a therapist or counselor that you may be seeking. I feel she has been very helpful and understanding of a very cautious parent and firm with a kid who needs direct instruction and expectations in life. I highly recommend her!

June 17th, 2012

Great Physician

Dr. Koziupa is a courteous and accurate physician. After dealing with a recent health problem, I went to see Dr. Koziupa. She took what I thought to be a very concise consultation about my past medical history, as well as my history of present illness. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to see Dr. Koziupa, and will continue to see her in the future.

April 23rd, 2012

terrible

overall experience was poor...poor scheduling, poor diagnosis based and poor communication of other staff, poor personal communication skills, extremely unprofessional attitude and extreme denial about further continuing her vocation...basically this individual needs to retire or resign immediately as the modern world has outpaced her ability to be of any compensible usefulness

February 10th, 2012

I went to Dr. Koziupa for several years because her office location was convenient. Dr. Koziupa has been doling out meds so long, she has forgotten what it's like to be in a patient's shoes. Dr. Koziupa, is abrasive, aloof, and uneducated in state-of-the art meds, at least for my diagnosis. When I wanted to try something different, she actually asked ME what I would want to take. I finally went elsewhere and found a caring and knowledgeable doctor.

January 26th, 2012

Saved my freakin' life

I went to this doctor because I was showing signs of what could have been another nervous episode. I was about to make a major move and start a graduate program, which I had spent a number of years getting myself accepted into. Unfortunately I was having such an anxiety problem that I very seriously contemplated not going to school, which in the long run was the best thing for me. She also prescribed me with medication which totally helped me to bounce back extremely quickly. She did give me some "tough love" and basically told me that I cannot afford to spiral and that I need to bounce out of this thing quickly and get myself into the school I need to be at. For everyone who posted about her being tough, she is a psychiatrist. Her job is to accurately define your symptoms and then make a most probable diagnosis with the most likely medication to work if needed. All of the crap that people usual want to talk about with their psychologist, if told to a psychiatrist, could at some point just confuse the matter and make diagnosis more difficult. She is extremely efficient by hearing your story and taking the most appropriate step quickly. Save the crap for the therapist!

September 14th, 2011

She doesn't even listen to her patients. she is nothing but a pill pusher!!

April 3rd, 2011

dr koziupa doesn't seem to really care about her patients. her appts are every 15 minutes. sometimes less. how can you really find out how your patients are doing in that short amount of time. she is really there to dispense medication. Her title should be pharmacist not psychiatrist.

January 28th, 2011

777Sunshine

Actually Dr. Koziupa should retire before she injures another client by not adequately following their medicationand increasing it when necessary. This lead to the patient attempting suicide and to ineffective ECT treatments and no follow up after ECT treatment by the doctor who administered them, he left the organization, and Dr. Koziupa did not change my dose of medication,she kept me on the same dose as before my suicide attempt.She has on interpersonal skills and gave me grief when I said that my medication was not working.I have heard others speak poorly of this psychiatrist personally. Check out other review sites to see what others are saying. example, Dr. Score comVitals,com, Healthgrades.com

January 6th, 2011

Treated with much respect.

Dr. Koziupa was my doctor for 10 years. I always felt that she really listened to me. When discussing medication I always felt that she took into consideration my feelings on the matter. She treated me as an equal, not someone that was beneath her. She always made me feel comfortable. I would recommend her definitely.