A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Kruse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kruse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Kruse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kruse has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Kruse MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Diana Kruse has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Kruse practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sauk City, WI.
See Sauk City Surgeons.