A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana La Place:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana La Place, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. La Place graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. La Place has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana La Place MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Diana La Place practice?
- Dr. Diana La Place has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana La Place practices Anesthesiology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Anesthesiologists.