A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- California Hospital Med Center Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana J. Lee practice?
Dr. Diana Lee practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.