A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Lewitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Lewitt is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewitt graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Marie Lewitt DO and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diana M. Lewitt practice?
- Dr. Diana Lewitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Lewitt practices Pediatrics near Gibbsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Gibbsboro Pediatricians.