A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Litmanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litmanovich
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litmanovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Litmanovich, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Litmanovich graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Litmanovich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Litmanovich MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Litmanovich practice?
- Dr. Diana Litmanovich has 6 office locations.
Dr. Diana Litmanovich practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.