A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Lowenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Lowenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenthal
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Lowenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenthal graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Lowenthal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana B Lowenthal MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Diana B. Lowenthal practice?
- Dr. Diana Lowenthal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Lowenthal practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See Hawthorne Pulmonologists.