Dr. Diana Beth Lowenthal MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Lowenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Lowenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Lowenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Allergy, Asthma, and Bronchoscopy.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenthal graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowenthal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Danbury Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance