A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Lowenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Lowenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowenthal
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lowenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Lowenthal, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowenthal graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Lowenthal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana B Lowenthal MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Diana B. Lowenthal practice?
- Dr. Diana Lowenthal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Diana Lowenthal practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Norwalk, CT.
See Suffern Pediatric Specialists.