Overall Review

2.8

March 7th, 2015
my appointment was at 10 am. When I got there the office was not open. I waited for 35 min, no one ever showed up. I got a call after 11 asking where I was! We have seen her for 7 years, but this happens often. I am 30 minutes drive from the office.

January 1st, 2015
Horrible bedside manner. Awful Dr.

May 7th, 2014
Excellent Pediatrician
We have been seeing Dr. Lujan for 9 years. I have 4 kids--a girl and 3 boys. Why I like going here: her office has both a well-child and a sick-child waiting room. I find that is nice so my well kids aren't mixed with the sick kids. However, we are usually in a treatment room before too long anyhow. Dr. Lujan always is able to fit us in when my kids are sick. I like that she will not make us wait when our kids are sick. She knows my kids and their history. My kids are comfortable with her and she is very friendly with them. I feel like she gives them excellent medical care. She is extremely thorough in her examinations. I also like that it is an "office" feel--not a "clinic" feel at Dr. Lujan's. You aren't shuffled around to "whichever doctor is available"--I have done that in the past, and my kids don't like seeing a different doctor every time...they like the familiarity of Dr. Lujan. She is an excellent doctor. While her office staff does change somewhat frequently, I have never been treated with disdain...they have always been friendly and professional. I have been around "the block" looking for doctors, and I can say confidently that there is no better all-around experience that what we have had with Dr. Lujan, her care, her flexibility, her kindness, her office, and her medical expertise.

August 5th, 2013
Don't go to this doctor!!!!! Horrible office. High turn over of staff. Very unprofessional, especially if you need medical records, she will make you pay and the price changes with each phone call. Many other choices of pediatricians in that area, don't wast your time on this office.

November 13th, 2012
Shocked at these reviews!
My sons have been with Dr. Lujan for 9 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have never experienced any of these reported problems and my boys are seen a lot for a wide variety of issues, some of which are difficult to diagnose! She has had some problems with office staff but is trying to rectify that. As for her manner, she is very warm, very caring, cheery and has a great sense of humor. My boys are completely comfortable with her and so am I. To me, it feels like these reviews are written about someone else!

June 20th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor and person!
We LOVE Dr. Lujan! She has taken exceptional care of our son for the last four years. She takes time with each patient (hence the wait time) and makes sure that you have all of your questions and concerns addressed. She calls and follows up with us when our son is sick and she genuinely cares. We LOVE Dr. Lujan!

December 10th, 2011
Unprofessional
Very unprofessional all the way around.

November 30th, 2011
Great Pediatrician
she is thorough , makes the kids feel at ease and has accurate diagnosis. Highly recommend.

October 6th, 2011
Wow - so happy I'm not the only one!!
I thought it was just ME that she was bitter towards! I've never experienced such a nightmare with a doctor before. Completely unprofessional. Getting our medical records cost me over $100 and about sent me to the looney bin with frustration. I honestly thought it was just me - that she must not like me. But, after reading the other reviews, it seems to be a pattern with her.

July 22nd, 2011
don't go here
I have never reviewed a doctor online before, but after a horrible experience with this office, I felt compelled to let other moms know. The staff is incredibly rude, as can be the Dr herself. They charge SO much for records, and plan on waiting and waiting, our last appointment the doctor wasn't even there, and we left after waiting 45 minutes. no call, no nothing. I got home, and she called me, to tell me - not to apologize, but to tell me it wasn't her fault she was late. No respect for my time, energy or money. The copay was never refunded either, and in their bitterness, are charging a huge amount for her records. Don't go here.

June 14th, 2011
Dr. Lujan:Over charges and is not helpful on following up with her patients. We have been so frustrated in getting our records. We have sent request for 2 years and no response.

April 13th, 2011
Worth her weight in gold
My two daughters have been Dr. Lujan's patients for 8 years. She has seen us through several difficult conditions/situations. I looked long and hard for a pediatrician I could have confidence in and Dr. Lujan is definitely worth her weight in gold. She takes a genuine interest in each of her patients. She has followed up with us without fail; even calling after hours or on weekends to see how my girls are doing. She's a warm and deeply intelligent woman. Her exam rooms are filled with pictures of her grateful patients and their families. I trust her with my girls' lives.