Dr. Diana Lujan Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Diana Lujan?

Posted on March 7th, 2015

my appointment was at 10 am. When I got there the office was not open. I waited for 35 min, no one ever showed up. I got a call after 11 asking where I was! We have seen her for 7 years, but this happens often. I am 30 minutes drive from the office.

Posted on January 1st, 2015

Horrible bedside manner. Awful Dr.

Excellent Pediatrician

Posted on May 7th, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Lujan for 9 years. I have 4 kids--a girl and 3 boys. Why I like going here: her office has both a well-child and a sick-child waiting room. I find that is nice so my well kids aren't mixed with the sick kids. However, we are usually in a treatment room before too long anyhow. Dr. Lujan always is able to fit us in when my kids are sick. I like that she will not make us wait when our kids are sick. She knows my kids and their history. My kids are comfortable with her and she is very friendly with them. I feel like she gives them excellent medical care. She is extremely thorough in her examinations. I also like that it is an "office" feel--not a "clinic" feel at Dr. Lujan's. You aren't shuffled around to "whichever doctor is available"--I have done that in the past, and my kids don't like seeing a different doctor every time...they like the familiarity of Dr. Lujan. She is an excellent doctor. While her office staff does change somewhat frequently, I have never been treated with disdain...they have always been friendly and professional. I have been around "the block" looking for doctors, and I can say confidently that there is no better all-around experience that what we have had with Dr. Lujan, her care, her flexibility, her kindness, her office, and her medical expertise.

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Don't go to this doctor!!!!! Horrible office. High turn over of staff. Very unprofessional, especially if you need medical records, she will make you pay and the price changes with each phone call. Many other choices of pediatricians in that area, don't wast your time on this office.

Shocked at these reviews!

Posted on November 13th, 2012

My sons have been with Dr. Lujan for 9 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I have never experienced any of these reported problems and my boys are seen a lot for a wide variety of issues, some of which are difficult to diagnose! She has had some problems with office staff but is trying to rectify that. As for her manner, she is very warm, very caring, cheery and has a great sense of humor. My boys are completely comfortable with her and so am I. To me, it feels like these reviews are written about someone else!

Wonderful Doctor and person!

Posted on June 21st, 2012

We LOVE Dr. Lujan! She has taken exceptional care of our son for the last four years. She takes time with each patient (hence the wait time) and makes sure that you have all of your questions and concerns addressed. She calls and follows up with us when our son is sick and she genuinely cares. We LOVE Dr. Lujan!

Unprofessional

Posted on December 10th, 2011

Very unprofessional all the way around.

Great Pediatrician

Posted on December 1st, 2011

she is thorough , makes the kids feel at ease and has accurate diagnosis. Highly recommend.

Wow - so happy I'm not the only one!!

Posted on October 6th, 2011

I thought it was just ME that she was bitter towards! I've never experienced such a nightmare with a doctor before. Completely unprofessional. Getting our medical records cost me over $100 and about sent me to the looney bin with frustration. I honestly thought it was just me - that she must not like me. But, after reading the other reviews, it seems to be a pattern with her.

don't go here

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I have never reviewed a doctor online before, but after a horrible experience with this office, I felt compelled to let other moms know. The staff is incredibly rude, as can be the Dr herself. They charge SO much for records, and plan on waiting and waiting, our last appointment the doctor wasn't even there, and we left after waiting 45 minutes. no call, no nothing. I got home, and she called me, to tell me - not to apologize, but to tell me it wasn't her fault she was late. No respect for my time, energy or money. The copay was never refunded either, and in their bitterness, are charging a huge amount for her records. Don't go here.

Posted on June 15th, 2011

Dr. Lujan:Over charges and is not helpful on following up with her patients. We have been so frustrated in getting our records. We have sent request for 2 years and no response.

Worth her weight in gold

Posted on April 13th, 2011

My two daughters have been Dr. Lujan's patients for 8 years. She has seen us through several difficult conditions/situations. I looked long and hard for a pediatrician I could have confidence in and Dr. Lujan is definitely worth her weight in gold. She takes a genuine interest in each of her patients. She has followed up with us without fail; even calling after hours or on weekends to see how my girls are doing. She's a warm and deeply intelligent woman. Her exam rooms are filled with pictures of her grateful patients and their families. I trust her with my girls' lives.