A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Lyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lyle has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Methodist Medical Center
- Doctor`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Carol Lyle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Diana C. Lyle practice?
- Dr. Diana Lyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Lyle practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas General Practitioners.