Learn more about Dr. Diana Maas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Maas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Maas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Maas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Maas graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Maas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Froedtert Health St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lee Maas MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Maas practice?
- Dr. Diana Maas has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Maas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Endocrinologists.