A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Marquardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marquardt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marquardt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Marquardt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquardt graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marquardt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lee Marquardt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Marquardt practice?
- Dr. Diana Marquardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Marquardt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Internists.