A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Marquardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marquardt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Marquardt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquardt graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marquardt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lee Marquardt MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Marquardt practice?
- Dr. Diana Marquardt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diana Marquardt practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Allergists and San Diego Internists.