Dr. Diana Mayer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Mayer?

February 16th, 2013

Very impressed. Took my 12 year old for a physical and she discussedthe effect of smoking and drugs with her and me. Gave me a handout kids and the internet. Very helpful. My daughter and I really liked her

January 25th, 2012

Pressure with Gardicil vaccine

Took my 16 year old son for a physical and she started presurring me to allow her to give my son the Gardasil vaccine. Her logic was "I gave it to my boys and it is perfectly safe. When I told her about my research and my religious beliefs she was not supportive. How dare she. I will never see her again and will most likely complain to the practice. What ever happened to informed consent???

April 12th, 2011

Do not go to Dr. Mayer if you love your child

This doctor does not listen to parents and if she is questioned she attacks you. If you are a vegetarian and nursing she believes you are putting your baby in harms way. She is not truly supportive of breast feeding mothers and she violated hippo! Stay away from this doctor she will falsify statements when she makes a mistake and pit your child in jeopardy!

February 26th, 2009

Very caring, and helpful Doctor

I don't know what we would do without Dr. Mayer! She is a Board Certified Lactation Consultant, so she is able to help new moms with any breastfeeding issues. Extremely supportive of breastfeeding your children, and also is willing to work with families when it comes to alternative vaccination schedules. She's extremely sweet and caring.

February 14th, 2015