Learn more about Dr. Diana Medgyesy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Medgyesy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Medgyesy, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Interventional Oncology
- Lung Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Medgyesy graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Victor Babes, Timisoara.
Dr. Medgyesy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Colorado Plains Medical Ctr
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana C Medgyesy MD and FACP is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Diana C. Medgyesy practice?
- Dr. Diana Medgyesy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Diana Medgyesy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO.
See Fort Collins Internists, Fort Collins Hematologists, and Fort Collins Oncologists.