A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Mosquera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Mosquera, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosquera graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mosquera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Ines Mosquera FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Diana I. Mosquera practice?
- Dr. Diana Mosquera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Diana Mosquera practices Pediatrics near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Pediatricians.