Dr. Diana Novak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Novak?

Posted on March 18th, 2015

This doctor was so mean to me during my pregnancy. Luckily I was fortunate enough to have moved away to a larger city where I found a wonderful OB/Gyn. Dr. Myers did not take me seriously when I was very ill during my first trimester, would not return my calls, and even came into my hospital room while I was very sick with my baby with a very unprofessional demeanor degrading me and telling me that I wasn't really sick, it was all in my head. This was the worst doctor that I have EVER dealt with in my life! Luckily I live far away and will never have to deal with that kind of treatment ever again...horrible! My family and I are still shocked the way Dr. Myers treated me, it was unacceptable.

Happy Mama

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Dr Myers was the best imaginable person to help me through pregnancy/delivery. She helped me remain calm and said just the very thing I needed to hear through it all.True, the wait is way too long. But I only experienced it when I wasn't pregnant. During pregnancy, I always scheduled a morning appt and usually got in promptly. She seems to give pregnant woment priority, also combined with the fact that she spends a lot of time delivering babies at the hospital.

Posted on February 13th, 2016