Dr. Diana Novak MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Traverse City, MI

March 18th, 2015
This doctor was so mean to me during my pregnancy. Luckily I was fortunate enough to have moved away to a larger city where I found a wonderful OB/Gyn. Dr. Myers did not take me seriously when I was very ill during my first trimester, would not return my calls, and even came into my hospital room while I was very sick with my baby with a very unprofessional demeanor degrading me and telling me that I wasn't really sick, it was all in my head. This was the worst doctor that I have EVER dealt with in my life! Luckily I live far away and will never have to deal with that kind of treatment ever again...horrible! My family and I are still shocked the way Dr. Myers treated me, it was unacceptable.

April 2nd, 2011
Happy Mama
Dr Myers was the best imaginable person to help me through pregnancy/delivery. She helped me remain calm and said just the very thing I needed to hear through it all.True, the wait is way too long. But I only experienced it when I wasn't pregnant. During pregnancy, I always scheduled a morning appt and usually got in promptly. She seems to give pregnant woment priority, also combined with the fact that she spends a lot of time delivering babies at the hospital.