A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Nevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Nevins, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevins graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Nevins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana L Nevins MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Nevins practice?
- Dr. Diana Nevins has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Nevins practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pathologists.