A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Newby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Newby is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Newby, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newby graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Newby has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Newby MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Newby practice?
- Dr. Diana Newby has 5 office locations.
Dr. Diana Newby practices Anesthesiology near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, TN and Booneville, MS.
See Southaven Anesthesiologists.