Dr. Diana Nguyen Pham MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Irvine, CA

2.3

August 25th, 2016
She is not knowledgeable and becomes defensive when asked questions that she does not know. She was in a rush to leave.

May 21st, 2016
Patient agry due to Medical Malpractice by Dr. Diana Nguyen M.D. of Irvine Urgent Care
Dr. Diana Nguyen, M.D,and or Diana Nguyen of Irvine should have her license revoked. I paid my co-pay to see the Dr at the clinic Dr. Diana Nguyen, M.D. works at Irvine Urgent Care and all I got was an orderly that walked into my patient room and handed me a pain management prescription and then I was pushed out the door. When I refused to leave until I was actually seen by Diana Nguyen, M.D she was the rudest Doctor I have ever seen. She was more concerned with the time being after closing than my excruciating post surgical pain and the reason I drove to see a Dr. on a Saturday. Diana Nguyen, M.D had the worst bedside manor and should not be practicing medicine; I left Irvine Urgent Care wondering how she is even a Physician. All future patients be warned... Diana Nguyen, M.D, Dr. Diana Nguyen, M.D does not care about patient care, do not go to Irvine Urgent Care on any day that Diana Nguyen, M.D is working.

May 21st, 2016
Dr. Diana Nguyen, M.D. is the worst Dr ever! Diana Nguyen of Irvine should have her license revoked.
Diana Nguyen, M.D is the absolute worst Doctor, I have ever seen. After paying my co-pay and sitting in the patient room at her practice she sent her orderly in with a prescription for me without even seeing me. I am astounded that Dr. Diana Nguyen, M.D is even loud to be a physician. Dr. Diana Nguyen, M.D actually tried to treat me without even seeing me. I had to ask several times to see her and when she finally stopped by for the entire minute she was in the room with be Dr. Diana Nguyen, M.D was so rude and insensitive, had the worst bedside manor and then told me it was after 5pm and that I would have to leave. Are you serious??? I got there at 4:45pm, 15 minutes prior to close and she had the nerve to completely ignore my needs as a patient and then try and kick me out for her lack of time management? Dr. Diana Nguyen, M.D,and or Diana Nguyen of Irvine should have her license revoked.

October 2nd, 2015
Appreciation for your caring nature.
Unfortunately Doctors don't always have the opportunity to spend the time that we as patients feel is adequate. But Dr. Nguyen manged to take just that little extra time, those few precious minutes that make the difference. Thank you Dr. Nguyne.