A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Nistor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Nistor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nistor
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nistor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Nistor, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nistor graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Nistor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Nistor MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana Nistor practice?
- Dr. Diana Nistor has 1 office location.
Dr. Diana Nistor practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Psychiatrists.