A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Ondrejik is Excellent. Dr. Ondrejik has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ondrejik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ondrejik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Newburgh
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Corwall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ondrejik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Diana Ondrejik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Diana Ondrejik practice?
Dr. Diana Ondrejik practices Nephrology near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deana Ondrejik, Dr. Deanna Ondrejik, Dr. Deanne Ondrejik, Dr. Deena Ondrejik, Dr. Diane Ondrejik, Dr. Diann Ondrejik