A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Ondrejik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Ondrejik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ondrejik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ondrejik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Ondrejik MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Diana Ondrejik practice?
- Dr. Diana Ondrejik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Ondrejik practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Newburgh, NY.
See Newburgh Internists and Newburgh Nephrologists.