Dr. Diana Pancu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Diana Pancu?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 11th, 2012

This is the 3rd time I tried to write this only because I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr.Diana Pancu was with my daughter.She made the visit to the ER worth the wait.(the wait was'nt that long)She took her time with Jen and told her everything she was gonna do.Her bedside manner was the best I have experience in a very long time.She made us feel very comfortable with everything.I would'nt mind having to go to the ER if I knew we would get a doctor like her.It's been about a week or so and Jenna still talks about how nice Ms.Diana was and she wish that she was her reg. doctor.So, THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

December 7th, 2015