1.5

Dr Diana Pettiti Is A Good Physician show details Dr Diana Pettiti Is A Good Physician
Aug 26th, 2012

With the concepts of Dr William Osler MD (the Father of Modern Medicine) in mind, Dr Diana Pettiti is a very good Physician She was always excellent at bringing the Medical Students to the Ward for Bedside TeachingCordially,Joseph W Arabasz MDS/P USAF, Top Secret 1964-69University of Colorado at Boulder 1972, CU School of Medicine '75, '77, '83Past Division Chairman, Anesthesiology, Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Illinois Past Chairman, Respiratory Therapy, Cook County Hospital, ChicagoDiplomate ABAMensaSigma Xi, The Professional Science Research Society < http://www.SigmaXi.org >PO Box 6939Denver, CO 80206

Thanks for killing me show details Thanks for killing me
by E.S. LeBeau on Nov 26th, 2009

At age 36 I was diagnosed with stage three breast cancer detected through a ROUTINE, early mammogram (my first). No lumps, no family history. Without that mammo, I would have died. If my doctor had listened to Dr. Petitti, I would have died. Proud to say I am now 3-years cancer free.

What have you done!!!! show details What have you done!!!!
Nov 21st, 2009

It appars Dr. Petitti has no compassion for women under 50 with Breast Cancer. Her feeings seem to be "oh well" Thanks ,Dr. Petitti! Than ks alot! Do you have any idea of what you have doneBarbara Morgan-Chicago

an idiot show details an idiot
Nov 17th, 2009