A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Diana Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Diana Pollock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Diana Pollock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Pollock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Diana Lynn Pollock MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Diana L. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Diana Pollock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Diana Pollock practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Sleep Medicine Doctors.