Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Diana Pollock
Dr. Diana Pollock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Pollock is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital, Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital and Mease Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Diana Pollock has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Diana Pollock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. Deborah Boland
Clearwater, FL 0 mi5
Dr. Shea Eckardt
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Clearwater, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Vinay Patel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Clearwater, FL 0 mi11